size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
01-08-2018, 10:08 PM
ooc:  some sledding doggo's for inspriation Here

Dómari resisted the urge to giggle at the man's comments. Rawr, rawr, rawr, I'm a big, tough man. I don't play, mrrr, mrrrrrrr. Dómari didn't understand the point of learning to fight and defend what he cared about if there weren't going to be moments where he could enjoy himself and spend time with what he worked so hard to defend. Though sadly… Celestial had been quiet of late. Dómari hadn't seen his brother Alarik or any of the rest of his family in a long time. Neither had he been able to connect with many of his pack members. He found it interesting that the other man planned to rule a pack Dómari held no such ambition. He didn't have the mind for rule and he knew it. Everyone had the roles they were suited for. "Well, we'll treat it like fun and you can treat it like training. And if you feel you don't get enough of a work out afterwords we can spar and I'll bury your face in the snow." His grin was laced with just the hint if a threat. Dómari wanted to sled, not fight, but his success during the raid had him feeling confident he was a fair match for anyone he ran across.

Movement caught Dómari's attention as another woman entered the cavern. Gee, was this a hot meeting spot or what? She spoke to Rylee and his head would cock to the side for a moment. There was something about the older woman's tone he didn't like but he pushed it aside. The more the merrier when it came to sledding, maybe they could have a tournament or something!  "Hey, there. Do you want to go sledding with us?"

Daemon pushed roughly past him and Dómari stuck his tongue out after the other man. He bounded out after the man and Rylee, beckoning the stranger to come with them as Rylee pointed out a decent slope. "Oh, good eye. That should work fine. We could hunt for bark or something to sled on but I find it works just as well if you go down on your side." Dómari flopped over onto his right side and used his hind paws to edge toward the slope.  "Then you just ease yourself over and slide on down. You want to go down with me?"

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics