Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-09-2018, 02:36 AM

His attempts at trying to help his elder brother had failed, though as a healer, he had done all he could to try and save his brother's sight. But alas, nothing was working...instead of beating himself up over something that was inevitable, both brothers agreed that Arke had tried his hardest and had done his duty. Though he was bothered that he couldn't help his brother more, he wouldn't dwell on it anymore. He still had duties to take care of, and so the male took off beyond the borders in search of plants he could stock up on before Auster's winter season hit.

He nosed around the brush, the crash of the falls not too far off though he was much too focused on his task to pay much attention to his surroundings. Ears flicked as the sound of birds sounded in the air, and he couldn't help but to think how peaceful it was around here. The male would carefully paw at the ground here and there, testing the soil and checking the roots of plants he might be able to harvest later. So far, he hadn't been successful in finding anything quite ready. But he was sure they would be pretty soon. As he began to move on, he heard a voice calling out and right away he froze. Uh-oh. Was he on someone's turf? No, that couldn't be it...these were open lands as far as he was aware...

Without waiting further to see if this guy would come charging at him, he decided he would show himself as requested. Coming around the foliage that hid him, he stopped the moment he saw the younger male. It was a stranger, of course. Then again, Arke hadn't been outside of the pack much for a while to really interact with anyone, so it wasn't surprising. "I've shown myself, who're you?" He questioned.

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!