gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-09-2018, 08:49 PM

I'M KNOWN TO PUNCH 'EM IN THE DICK AT THE END OF A FIGHT

ooc. pp/rape of Jewell okay'd by Asena. Denny is really really sorry to Jewell, if this wasn't preplotted my heart wouldn't be able to withstand it. Sorry sorry sorry Kaine is a shitbag and this is gonna be awful I'm warning y'all in advance

Shoulder deep in the water by this point, the beast continued their advance upon the unwitting female. The scent of her heat reached them finally. Intoxicating and downright offensive. The water had covered it up, but now the stench of it leaking from her pores was overwhelming. Her delicate features came into clearer view, defined and cherubic. Nothing compared to their glorious pixie, but something to admire nonetheless. "Qu'entendez-vous par conquérir? Est-ce comme des packs de départ? Êtes-vous un leader de votre pack?" Eager as a child, there was a moment of pause. No, children did not undergo oestrus. Thus, a young woman was entirely within her own control. Daring to entice a stranger.

The bird atop her crown fluttered off. Mismatched gaze would rise to follow its path across the sky, until it disappeared from view. Perfect. "Conquérir? Mais, on va quelque chose comme ça." The beast rumbled, closing the distance between themself and the petite fae. It was too tempting, all but laid out before them. She had even wondered after the act of conquering. Taking what should be theirs. It was too good to pass up. Ebony lips would peel away from sharp ivories, a grin spreading across their chiselled features. Sopping forepaw would lift above the water, reaching along her flank to keep a hold on her. Sensuous movements would pull the titan around her lean bodice, cranium sinking between their shoulders.

"Il se peut que faire mal." They crooned affectionately in her narrow aud, teeth teasing at the fur around it. Aligning themself behind her, the beast trapped her narrow waist between their forelimbs. Chest pressed tight against her spine, the godling sunk their ivories into her scruff. Oh, this would be amazing. Their first good fuck since the little pixie had left them at their own borders.

-fade to black-

speech

AND I NEVER SAY I'M SORRY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT