gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2018, 01:22 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

There she was. Her perfume lingered on everything around here, creating an impossible trail. Which meant that the only way to locate the pixie would be by chance. Tricky little thing. Crown low between powerful shoulders, the beast roamed the woods. Darkness had fallen long ago, the trees wrapped in their ephemeral cloak. There was little fear in them, of this strange place. After all, the Bent Canyon was so near. The fading stink of the clan was still all over the place. Eventually, they would get out. Minutes or hours were meaningless. Only the promise of eventually, that was all they required.

Soft rosy coat stood out, even in the darkness. The familiarity of it was a blow to the chest. Had they grown soft? Perhaps now would be the time to turn back. Abandon the possibility of weakness, of sensitivity. Long lashes fell flush with sculpted cheeks, gaze fluttering shut. Hesitation was not in their nature. Survival, though, was. Having a source of emotional weakness, identifiable and mortal, could be their downfall.

Their time at the borders, languid and fearless, was brought to mind. She had been such fun. Her wrath, her spirit. Lust and carelessness, coupled with fierce battles of wits. What more was needed in a partner? Curse the Fallen God, for there was no answer from above. Nor below. Nothing at all, not even a meagre sign.

"Looking for handouts, little pixie?" The words were as much a tightened noose around their throat as they were it's undoing. Sharp grin, bordering on cruel, slid upon their features. No one would know of their emotional struggle.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE