gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-10-2018, 01:44 AM

She was finally starting to breathe until...

Her head snapped into the direction of the oh-so-familiar voice, "Oh, What in the fuck!" She stood quickly but remained facing away from them, head waving back and forth in what seemed like regret. "Didn't you get the hint fuckboy?" She could feel an anger boiling in her chest, yet another one trying to hold her back from going too far. But it wasn't like her to care for what she was saying. Besides, the brute was big and tough anyway so he could handle a little harsh words? Sticks and stones baby.

She finally found herself turning to face them, only to find herself getting even more infuriated by the sight of them. "Oh, God. What? You needed someone to scream in fear of you? Was I not good enough?" As they could with her, she could smell the blood and excitement off them. That was maybe a little too dramatic but she knew they took an innocent girl against their will by the little scrape on their face, that and a woman could always tell...

"I just can't fucking believe this." She would try to turn and start to walk away, obviously Kaine didn't need her. At least in her mind. Here she was, wondering around this screwed up place in hopes the beast would come back for her... Well they sure did but not in any state that she wanted them to.

Walk "Talk" Think