gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2018, 01:58 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Her head whipped to the side, startled by their approach. "Oh, What in the fuck!" She cried, but did not turn to greet them. She stood, lurched upwards in a flurry of movement. Oh was the pixie ever riled up now, filled to the brim with fury. Her delicate cranium shook to and fro. "Didn't you get the hint fuckboy?" The question was met with only confusion. Cranium would recoil, auds shoved back as they regarded her with wide eyes. That term was a new one, rather unfamiliar. Was the implication that they enjoyed fucking? If so, it was no doubt their new title within this realm. A crown of roses, to be worn with the utmost pride.

There was loathing in her voice when she spoke. "Oh, God. What? You needed someone to scream in fear of you? Was I not good enough?" Was that.. jealousy? Of an unwitting nymph, who had cried like a whelp at their presence? The beast had not thought her to be so pathetic. So influenced by trivial things like sex. Did she not know that she had been given the luxury of choice? Just as they had with the nymph, they could have taken her upon their first encounter. Yet, they had opted to leave her be. Look where that had landed them! Perhaps they had misjudged the little pixie.

"Quite the contrary, little pixie. You were more than enough." They drawled, daring to saunter a few steps closer. To emerge from the undergrowth and gaze upon her, unobstructed by foliage. "You left. Took your lovely body from my grasp, and I let you leave. That was your prerogative, and what I do in your absence is a consequence."

"I just can't fucking believe this." She announced, and stalked off. Ridding the emotion from their mind with a heavy shake of their ruff, the beast trailed along after her. Maintaining a respectful distance, they made no effort to apologize. "I came looking for you, isn't that enough? There are droves of spirits in this place, I could have laid claim to any. Why can't you be content with my return to you?" It was an honest question, perhaps borne of pig headed stupidity, but honest nonetheless.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE