size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-10-2018, 02:15 AM

He chuckled, flashing a rather toothy grin. Maybe life wouldn't be so bad after all, not as long as she was around to keep him on his toes. "Well then, maybe I'll just have to put you in charge of organizing the packs festivals then!" He laughed, pausing after a moment, "Actually that's not a bad idea..." He muttered. He eyed her for a moment, the cogs working in his mind. Not a bad idea at all. He'd mention it again at a later date, he was sure she was chock full of great ideas to get the pack involved.

His grin grew wider when she accepted his proposal of a game, but he would not respond. Instead, he stood there for a moment, silent and almost as if he'd even forgotten what he suggested, but then suddenly he touched his nose to her before sharply turning around and bounding off. "Tag, you're it!" He called out as he put more distance between them. Despite his lacking sight, he knew his territories incredibly well. He could navigate them in his sleep, easy! Laughing as he ran, he checked behind his shoulder to see if she would give chase.

"Dragon"||"Kimahri"||"Shiva"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.