gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-10-2018, 02:46 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Apparently none of this was good enough. She was still very clearly outraged, which she no doubt had the right to be. Not that the godling was aware of that. To them, she was being dramatic. "Well I suppose if you really wanted me you would have claimed me in the various places we met?" The sudden stop nearly had their chest colliding with her rump before they even realized she had paused. She looked like she had just tossed a monkey wrench into the argument. Smug and haughty, sauntering off.

Leave it be, Kaine. You won't win that one. They thought irritably, following after her yet again. Listening to what she said was, apparently, the way to a woman's heart. Did it count if she wasn't (allegedly) a real woman? Weren't spirits a class all their own? Now she was stopping again, taking a seat. Pointedly not looking at them. Fine. Two could play at that game. They strolled along, pausing a few paces ahead of her. Rump pointed in her direction, they examined the tree nearest them. Chin tipping back to follow the trunk to the canopy. Ah yes, fascinating. Or so they would allude.

"You know, I can play both parts. The "scared little girl" and a woman who can take it hard. I'd think you'd know by giving me one look around." There it was. The tiniest display of vulnerability. Perhaps this wasn't a lost cause after all. Chiselled crown would swing around to the left, hindquarters pivoting just enough that they could comfortably catch her within their sights. Brows would draw together, painting the image of confusion upon their face, twotoned gaze narrowing. "Why would I want you to play pretend? If all you want to be is what I want you to be, then what would be the point?" The beast drawled, shaking their head in disappointment. "If I wanted a liar and an actress, I would fuck one of my kin. It is your inherent lack of desire to please me that I find myself returning to. Where is the fun in subservience, in the long run? Nowhere."

Sandy brown form would twist, pivot. Draw nearer to her seated form. The anger in her eyes hadn't faded. "I don't belong to you. You've done nothing to make me feel that you want me." It was an accusation as much as it was a plain truth.

"Whoever said that you belong to me?" That wasn't the point of the matter. Hardly anything the beast let loose from their jaws ended up being anything of the sort. "What would you like me to do? Resurrect your dead lover only to slay him once more, drag his corpse to your den for your eyes to feast upon? Perhaps you would like me to bring you flowers every day? Better yet, abandon my family and my values so that I might fuck you as often as we please." Venom dripped from honeyed lips, saccharine tones a ruse against the ferocity of their words. This was trivial, annoying. Was a spirit not supposed to be above such things? Hackles bristled, tail curling high above their hips as they loomed before her.

This almost certainly hadn't been meant to turn out this way.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE