Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Being back with Caelum had certainly brought Zephyr back into a shadow of the wolf he'd once been. His mouth moved faster now, and he found his mouth almost moving more easily than it had even when he'd ruled his own pack - now only two wolves were watching him, his mate and daughter, rather than nearly two dozen. He was nothing at all like the broody, snappy wolf he'd been without her, and he saw now that even this stranger wasn't quite sure what to make of his antics.

His flippant demeanor grew a touch more serious at the younger man's words. They were family, and wishing to rule the continent from coast to coast. Interesting. Guess we'll be living in the damn ocean, then, he thought bitterly to himself. Zephyr wanting nothing to do now with wars, with territories or anything of that horrid nature. "Damn right I'll carry that message with me," he answered simply, but gruffly. He might as well pass on the word, at least to someone, so he could keep this damn boy and his pack off their backs - he wanted nothing to do with the Abraxas. "A dead alpha, you say? Hm."  He'd become desensitized to death over the years, despite the image he kept buried deep inside of his dead children, so long ago. Ganta had seemed nice enough, but nothing worth crying over. At least to him. Surely he had family who would mourn his death, but.. Zephyr simply shrugged, moving on from the matter.

He was nearly surprised when Malleus moved out of his way. He didn't seem interested in him any longer, which pleased him more than he dared let show. "Hey, I'll give it my best shot!"  Zephyr forced a wide grin to his face, raising his brows. "Good luck with this conquest of yours, mister, uh, Abraxas,"  he dipped his head before turning and moving quickly away - definitely running to his family and not running from the carnage left here.

- exit Zephyr -

"Talk" "You" Think