size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-10-2018, 09:10 PM

Sacrifice everything for what you love

HE awaited with baited breath to hear what Gabriel would say. And when he spoke Sam was disappointed. He took the thanks for what it was but it was the words after he held a problem with. Gabe felt to join sam was to Abandon their siblings. Did he not see? Sam wanted to fix their family. Then he asked a question and Sam could only chuckle.

"Don't you see Gabe? You freed us by helping, we don't fear anything now. But if it makes you feel better than just walk with me. I have someone i want you to meet. Someone you haven't yet, someone that steals even my most volatile child's heart." HE was speaking of his youngest daughter's now. Forfax and Dom stole his heart but Dom the most. Lirika and him would need to come to an agreement over Dom soon. She was so innocent and didn't have a mean bone in her body.

He moved closer to gabe and with a gentle smile took up a place beside him. He knew some of his children would not hurt one he claimed as his. He waited though to see if Gabriel would come with him.

Walk, "Samael", Think

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.