gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-10-2018, 09:49 PM

Ashiel snorted. "I will be quite content when I achieve my goals, thank you very much." He gazed at her a moment before a small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Or maybe conquering kingdoms and making a name for myself is my idea of fun?" He really doubted ruling would make him miserable though he was sure there would be times where he'd hate it but over all what could be more fulfilling than succeeding in such a lofty goal?

The spirit said she did a lot of traveling then asked if he'd happen to see a little blue girl. His ears perked up. "Would she uh… happen to seem like she's glowing? Blue eyes, can't speak? I met a girl like that at the Shimmering Shore not that long ago." His thoughts drifted back to his swim with the little mute spirit. The spirit stepped a little ways away and introduced herself as Iskra the spirit of fun. Ashiel blinked in stunned silence. He'd actually managed to run into a spirit of fun? What? Well now he felt stupid! And it only got worse. He was too stunned to even move as she leapt toward him sending a spray of water crashing over his body.

Ashiel spluttered and shook his head, glaring at the spirit for a moment before a cock-eyed grin spread across his face, his own tail just starting to wag. "Oh, you are going to regret that." With a yell he leapt toward her, seeking to throw his arms around the base of her neck so he could let himself fall into the water and drag her under with him.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.