gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
01-10-2018, 09:51 PM

"Nice ta meet ya'," he drawled, looking content with life and existence in general. Shaking his head Amos laughed, "Nah, I'm just a wanderin' loner, haven't really set up anywhere since I left my parents. Grew up in the orchard in the south. It's nice there, you should see it sometime if you like exploring." His tone was friendly as usual. He was especially curious about this wolf. He didn't often meet wolves taller than him, and especially not ones his own age. He guessed that meant he had no hope of getting that tall, but that was okay.

Sitting back and moving to scratch an itch for a moment as he began responding, Amos considered his words a moment before saying, "Well, I mean, a spar would be nice since I haven't had much chance to do that yet. What I'm really hoping for, though, are some lessons of some kind. I guess that could include a spar but I'd like more tips and to hear about what others do when fighting, you know?" He straightened and his eyes seemed to be looking far away as he muttered, "I was 'sposed to be taught by a friend when I was younger but that didn't happen to the extent I'd have liked. An' what good's living alone if you can't take real good care o' yourself?"

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."

Table image by Nesla