gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
01-11-2018, 12:12 AM

Amos could almost find himself preening at Ashiel's thanks. Wasn't like he got to chat with others and be helpful terribly often. That made it extra exciting. "I'm sure it'll be worth the trip. The fruit there tastes amazing if there are any there now." Honestly he kinda missed the fruit. Maybe he'd go back during summer and pick some, at the very least for the nostalgia.

Amos contemplated what exactly he wanted to know and quickly realized he was sort of lost. He was a little nervous that it'd been too long, he wasn't sure where he was at or what he wanted to focus on. Ugh, this was stupid. At Ashiel's suggestions, Amos slowly replied, "Yeah, Targets. Or, well, okay so I guess a good starting point is at the beginning of a fight, or spar, if I'm making the first move I have a hard time deciding what I ought to start with. Like, there's too many ways I could choose to attack. What's your favorite way to start off? Oh, and what's a good way to do a lot of damage right off the bat?" Amos found he was actually getting kind of excited getting to talk about this stuff. He really needed more chances to learn these things. Then if he ever did end up doing something like joining a pack he'd have some kinda training and experience behind him. And, if he got to spar Aurielle someday he'd be able to give her a run for her money instead of falling flat on his face.

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."

Table image by Nesla