gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-11-2018, 08:11 PM

Ashiel's gaze fell to the girl who confirmed that there was some sort of pup competition going on when it came to the wall. He nodded knowingly. That seemed like the sort of thing he and Asharya did when they were the pups age. The woman pulled her daughter back toward her and stated that she didn't know of may pups old enough to leave the borders. Ashiel made her uneasy and he relished it though he had no intention of hurting her or the pup but she didn't need to know that.

"You should tell Jupiter hello for me." Ashiel grinned. Did the woman know? Clearly this pack had a bit of trouble keeping hold of their pups despite her words. She stated she had another pup that she needed to get back to and turned to leave but it didn't seem the girl with her wanted to go. "Haha, seems you have your paws quite full with just this one. I'm sure though the rest of your pack are keeping watch of your other little one. My name is Ashiel Abraxas by the way. Who might you be and what is your pack called? I've wandered by this way a few times and I was curious what mortals were bold enough to make a pack in the north. Your winters are quite something."

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.