gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-11-2018, 08:27 PM

Ashiel resisted the urge to make a face at the mention of fruit. Fruit? A wolf eating fruit? It sounded extremely weird to him but the idea was unusual enough that it sparked his curiosity and he made note to try some while he was there. Amos seemed to fidget, searching for the words until he worked out what exactly it was he wanted to learn. Ashiel sat back and contemplated his answer for a moment before grinning.

"I understand. There are so many possibilities it can be pretty overwhelming. Of course it does depend what sort of damage you're trying to do to your opponent as well as the height difference. That determines what are easy targets and what are not. I'm taller than most of my opponents so I prefer to go right for the face. By getting hold of an opponents head I can make it more difficult for them to do damage to me. The downside is that this is a fairly expected method of attack. Our servant woman Lydia was smaller and favored going for the throat or tendons in the legs when fighting my or my mother."

Ashiel stretched a little as he thought. "I have been hoping to start branching out more, just picking at random a part of my opponents body and seeing if I can get to it and work out a combo that will bring them to their knees. But alas, it does seem old habits die hard. As for damage go for soft targets like the eyes, throat, stomach and areas where the limbs connect to the body." He gestured to the gap where his front left leg connected to his chest. "Slamming into that area on a smaller opponent with enough momentum could sprain or even dislocate the shoulder. Let me know if I'm not being specific enough. Do you have any targets you favor or want to know more about?"

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.