Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-11-2018, 09:13 PM

Valdís nodded at her friends hesitance to stay in one spot. "I can understand that. There are so many risks with it… but many advantages to." Staying in one spot meant you could become a target, enemies would know right where to find you and if you were unlucky enough for your alpha to lose a challenge you could find yourself starting from scratch. But in some cases there was safety in numbers and a pack meant a better chance at learning from those around you as well as being well fed.

She listened as Ásvor brought up her families pack and she emphatically nodded. "I know the feeling. When the Bone River pack, my hold pack, was ripped asunder I wandered for what felt like ages until I just couldn't stand it. I had to make a name for myself somewhere. Only time will tell if I made the right decision. Who knows though. Your family may yet rebuild its empire." She was glad though that her friend appreciated her offer. Her emerald eyes turned to gaze out across the landscape once more partly to hide the pain that stabbed at her heart from Ásvor's plans to head north. All the way north while she was to remain in Auster. That was painfully far…

Yet, she couldn't hold anything against the other woman. If Valdís had the chance to see her family again she had no doubt she'd do the same and really they'd only been able to meet a couple times anyway. The two women were just on very different paths. She smiled. "You bet I will!" She felt a warmth spread down her spine at Ásvor's nudge and it helped to ease the stone that seemed to have settled in her stomach. A sudden jolt of pain caused her to yelp and stop. "Ack… back's starting to sting. I may not be able to keep this up for as long as I wanted to."

"Talk" "You" Think