size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-12-2018, 11:44 AM
Chaos sniffed haughtily, raising his muzzle in a patently false imperiality that anyone who knew her might have recognized as a caricature of Vana's manner. "MEN don't gossip. We aren't WOMEN. We BRAG." He tipped his muzzle down to stick his tongue out at her again. "And that's for me to know and you to find out. Go ask your sisters if they've been sleeping around, see how that goes for you," he teased back.

She seemed to delight in throwing him off balance with her blunt manner and teasing, but Chaos was settling into his element now, and he immediately fired back, the quip tumbling from his lips without thought. "Why don't we stop playing around and find out then?" But as soon as he'd said it, he felt his body react. Oh he may have been teasing when he'd opened his mouth, sure. But now, now he was dead serious about wanting it. Time to put the rabbit back in Leto's paws then, and see how far she was willing to carry the joke, or if she meant it. "Well, Leto?" he asked her pointedly.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write