size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-12-2018, 04:45 PM

As Tyranis' brother came to view, Aranea would dread every step he took closer to her. Of course, she wouldn't show it. She held a secret jealousy towards Cloudburst that even Ty didn't know about. How someone she had never met and wasn't in her lover's life until he made the pack could just waltz up and sit beside his throne... She would never understand it. But perhaps the two of them felt that same way for each other, they didn't know each other and both held a strong part of Tyranis' life. Oh well, it is what it is.

"Yes, I know who you are..." her voice was gentle as she tried to sound as kind as possible. "My name's Aranea Loire if you didn't know..."

Yeah, definitely awkward. She would just sit there and kind of try to avoid eye contact but also try to make it and yeah, weird. So after about a moment or two she would come out with, "Uh, well, the darker one, my son, that's Rain. And his sister is Nuada." She watched as her daughter taunted Rain, poking at him and laughing. It was always harmless and she was just getting so tired of coming between them. If all Rain needed at the end of the day was to curl up with Momma then she would only step in if she felt Nuada would endanger him. Which didn't seem quite possible, at least yet.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead