gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-12-2018, 07:15 PM

Ashiel chuckled and shook his head with a sigh. He wouldn't expect a mortal to understand and perhaps he should not have expected such of a spirit either. "The challenge of rule of course, of maintaining the status quo and then shifting it in the favor of one's family. I do not do this for myself you realize. I will do what needs to be done for my family and this world. But don't worry, such grand schemes are not truly your concern." There would be many Abraxas empires that would blossom until hopefully they achieved their goal and their ascension. Ashiel dimly wondered if the goal would be reached in his lifetime.

He was pleased to learn the girls name, Arwen. So that was the odd little blue creature but he had to tilt his head and stare as Iskra stated she was the girls parent in a way but she clarified saying she'd found her. He'd never really considered spirits procreating but perhaps that shouldn't have been so strange to him. After all he was the son of a fire spirit.

Ashiel's heart raced as he tackled her, ok so this was fun! The hit the water with a mighty splash, both thoroughly and completely soaked. Ashiel quickly let go of her, taking a moment to marvel at the underwater domain and the beauty of it before he kicked his way to the surface. "Well, it helps if you have a spirit of fun with you." He moved to the shallows and shook out his coat. "I suppose I ought to be going though. I imagine you'll want to be looking for Arwen soon?"

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.