ardent

Blood in the Water - Sparrow and abaven wolves!

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-12-2018, 09:15 PM

Brandr made a note to keep an eye out for the woman's mate and he prayed the man would be alright. The woman had already lost her pack and, likely, her alpha. It would be a shame to add more loss onto that. In the mean time he'd ponder her news about this family of invaders. She accepted his offer of one of the storage dens and he smiled gently. "No trouble at all." His gaze would drift to the pup every now and then and felt a sting of pity for her as well. To be completely uprooted but a sudden act of violence… and now having to listen to three boring adults ramble on.

Brandr blinked a bit as Sparrow mentioned playing with Caelestis as well as her comment about his hunting ability. His grin widened. He didn't really know how to 'play' with pups but he could maybe teach her a thing or two. "Sure, I can teach you a few hunting tricks or if you just want to explore Abaven let me know."

With the matter settled, Brandr headed back toward the den site so he could get a jumpstart on clearing out the storage den for the new family.

-Exit-

ooc: I think this is a good place to wrap up.

"Talk" "You" Think