gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-12-2018, 09:44 PM

Brandr was holding on for dear life as the bison struggled, fearing his jaws would dislocate with the task of hanging on. Thankfully, his packmates swarmed the bison in rapid sucession. With jaws snapping at its hind legs the bison came to a halt and instead took to kicking and thrashing. A particularly violent twist dislodged Brandr and sent him crashing to the ground. He shook his head, shaking the little white dots from his eyes before pouncing again with a snarl, jaws digging into the beasts shoulder again, just below where his first bite had landed.

He hadn't seen Kassander's attack on the yearling's tendon, all he knew was suddenly the creatures weight came crashing straight down as it fell. Yes! He heard Rommel's shrieking and it made his fur stand on end but thankfully it didn't sound like the cry of injury. Brandr cared more about the lives of his packmates but all the same he would be grieved if poor Kassander lost a companion in this fray. As soon as the bison was solidly on the ground Brandr made his move. He leapt onto the creature's neck, jaws thrashing violently as he ripped through fur and hide and into the soft flesh of the throat just below the corners of the creatures jaws. All the time it flailed and stumbled, clipping Brandr's left shin with it's hooves though Brandr hardly reacted. He was too focused on what he was doing, the adrenaline running to hot for him to realize the nasty gash on his leg.

The struggle continued until finally at last the bison breathed it's last breath. Brandr pulled his bloodied muzzle back with a grin and let out a victory woop that quickly turned into a celebratory howl. They'd done it! Abaven was going to be well stocked for the winter. "Excellent work everyone! That was a fantastic show of skill, I am suitably impressed. After this I say any prey within Abaven is well within our grasp when we work together as a team." He let out another howl to let Sparrow know what they'd accomplished.

-end? let me know if you want them to continue and have some sort of feast. Thanks everyone for participating!-

"Talk" "You" Think