gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-13-2018, 09:36 PM
What I had in mind was something like this? If you guys want : click

It is a mini-clip from Alpha And Omega (the animation)

Dance
with the Devil ||

Crystal light, gemstone threads. Her peltage glimmers, banner of a tail flying like strands of liquid, like water and rain amidst a dark precipice. She moves like water towards the crowd she encountered just moments ago. What a amusing subject they were discussing, sledding now, was it? "Where I come from snow was a rarity. I am not familiar with sledding. " she spoke with embers from voluptous, ink black lips. So ethereal, her body seemed mutable before she came to a halt within the circle of lupins that, as she can judge, gathered for social interactions. He tapestry was always rippling in the cold wind, an oiled machine without the knowledge of utilization. She knows that she was blessed with her lineage however she also suspects it may be a falsity, a farce, a lie within their group to make them feel better about their cursed existence. Pomegranate optics glanced over at the charcoal man, "I am Nephthys." she mused in angellic sonates, heaven opening their gates as it sounded like the secret chord of David. Raising the her full height, the babe followed the crowd cautiously, it was not like her to emerge in mindless interaction or activities howver she could smell different aromas on the charcoal male, different perfumes mixing into his tapestry that gave way, he was part of a pack and damned be the babe if she was not going to learn more about the packs hidding in this strange land. The striking flair of dark brown and russet grasps her flesh gently, curves nothing but rolling hills as she moved once again, getting closer to the spot the charcoal woman pointed at. Her feminine grace goes unnoticed beneath her outlandish gaze, a vivid conception of pomegranate and orange beneath a cloud of cosmic golden flecks. She was astral, a regalia, straight, a Goddess contained within a mortal shell, light and dark rebirthed in alchemical conjuration as she observed in disbelief as the man fell on his side to demonstrate. "Perhaps a log would be more..suitable?"

"!"

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together