Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
01-15-2018, 10:22 AM
Kai's brows furrowed in careful thought and concentration. He believed in the spirits, though didn't consider himself the most religious man in the world.. his father had been spiritual in a way, but not as much as some from their family, he presumed. And because of that, he wasn't quite sure where to start in this whole.. ritual sacrifice thing. Luckily, Kanja seemed equally as stumped, and he peered across at her, thinking.

Something of meaning to him? Objects didn't mean a whole lot to him - he was a wanderer, with no home and no claim to anything, especially material objects. He, too, huffed in slight annoyance at their predicament that neither of them were quite sure how to solve. "Well, I don't really own anything per say - do you?" Kai cocked his head in curiosity, though he was pretty sure he knew what her answer would be. "Yes, we should try to find something! I'm pretty sure I saw the remains of something on the way up here. Not quite sure what it was, but it might be worth checking out?" He beamed hopefully at her, hoping he was right in his recollections. He'd been pretty sure it'd been a small pile of bones, not just sticks and stones, and hopefully it'd make a decent sacrifice. Better than nothing, he figured. Stealing one last glance down into the pit of the volcano he bounded off, jerking his head and beckoning Kanja to follow.