Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-15-2018, 09:13 PM
Ah, shit. The little runt was beaming like a ray of sunshine. She opened up her mouth again, and said "Foo... fuu... fuck!" Sweet mother of.. Now the kid was spot on, even raising her voice to announce her profanity to the world. Dad was going to rip her legs off, one by one. There was a moment of pause, and Dominika was giving her a weird look. "Si...siiii... siiit.... shhhhh.... shi-tah. Shit!" That's fine, I didn't like being alive anyways. It's kinda damp, and too loud. That was the end of everything, in her case.

Dom apparently didn't like being called names, which was unavoidable in this family. Turning a glare on Levi, the pup announced "Mmmmmooo...morrrr....more....morone!" Then immediately fled beneath the wooden thingies. Tucked herself away, and couldn't be seen anymore. Well, at least she didn't have to worry about the spinelessness anymore. Calling someone a moron was something akin to standing up for herself. "Hey! I didn't say shit, you're the one who's giving out all the info here." Levi retorted, and reminded her that someone else was, in fact, here.

Well, he wasn't wrong. "Yeah, well, you're not exactly being helpful, here." The bitch growled, auds flicking back momentarily. Cranium would lower, trying to figure out where the little squirt had gotten off to. "Suppose you can guess where I get my fucking charm then." Levi snapped, and she lifted her head again. Brows would rise emphatically, and lip would twitch in a snarl. "Stop being a bad influence!" She snapped, gesturing with one forepaw towards the underside of the pew.

"Whatever, I'm fucking out of here." Levi snarled, and whirled around to storm off. Looks like there was a reason behind him and Mammon getting along so well. Both were drama queens, to excess. Crimson eyes would roll skyward. "Have fun with our sister, tell her I say hi." Was the sarcastic response she mustered for him. If he wanted to go, she definitely wouldn't stop him. After all, her brother was an asshole. Having him around always led to some kind of altercation.

NOBODY PRAY FOR ME

walk "Talk" think
Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3