gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
01-15-2018, 09:34 PM

Amos listened to Ashiel's response with eager interest, dark ears standing at attention and expression bright and curious. He was undeniably an enthusiastic and highly driven student. Taking mental notes of everything he was told for later use, he eventually piped up, "Hm... I'll have to try both methods I suppose." At his height he'd likely face opponents both larger and smaller than himself, so he figured testing all possibilities was going to be important. He'd just have to start doing lots and lots of spars.

"I suppose the only way to develop good strategies is to keep trying things until you find what works, huh?" it seemed logical enough to him that the best teacher might just be experience. He took in the suggested points to attack and tilted his head thoughtfully for a moment. "Okay. So, trying to cripple paws or limbs on a large opponent could be good because it would limit their mobility, right?" After a moments pause to think about what else he might ask, Amos finally came up with, "Hm, alright, if you were my size what targets would you focus on on a larger opponent? So far everyone I know that I wanna spar with is my size or bigger. Well, most are closer to your height really."

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."

Table image by Nesla