gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-16-2018, 12:04 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Ineffectual rage seeped from her pores at the mention of the dead lover, lip twitching and hackles bristling. A sore spot, perfect for prodding. She didn't say anything, the little pixie. Did she not have requests, to amend for the travesty of the beast not bowing to her so readily? No wills to which they could cater? How kind of her.

The slow rise to her feet, as she drew forth to close the space between them. Her delicate aroma twisted within cavernous nostrils, tongue sliding from betwixt ebon lips to caress the sides of their muzzle. "Why don't you just fuck me now then?" She questioned, sultry vocals low. A rough chuckle was pulled from their chest, mismatched pools sliding shut for a moment. Ah yes, that would be lovely, wouldn't it? Reunited, and it feels so good.

Cranium falling flush with her own, the beast would seek to press their left cheek against her right. "Because," They murmured, tongue seeking to drag against the fur beneath her right ear. "that would be too easy, wouldn't it?" That would make her blood boil. To see the fallout would be fantastic.

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE