-
player
07-04-2013, 01:57 PM

Masqurading as a man with a reason

My charade is the Event of the season

I hear the voices when I'm dreaming

I can hear them say:

~*~

Gargoyle stepped up to the remains of the packland. Disbanded. Such an interesting word. Perhaps it was temproary. Perhaps they were all leaving in searcho f some prey. Perhaps they'd be back. All Garogyle knew was that he still had most of his pack behind him and they needed a home. Desdemonda was an interesting wolf. She'd saved his life and been there at his challenge. Should she return, he would be happy to try to work out an agreement, perhaps something a little more traditional with a pair of leaders, but until then, he would try to make his family comfortable. The land was not as northern as they were used to, but it had it's mountainous range, it had snow at the top and ice.

It would do just fine.

Gargoyle raised back a black helmed head and let out a cry into the air. A long howl made rough from the scabbing wounds at his neck and throat.

(ooc: loyal Glaciems or "Glacias" as Bri has dubbed us, are welcome to post here so that we're all on the same page. Atm Tortuga is considered as disbanded and gone due to Eve's unexplained absense if she comes back I intend on having Des and Gargie share as equal alphas, but for now the party is all ours ~enjoy)

~*~
Carry on my Wayward Son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your weary head to rest

Don't you Cry No More