Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-16-2018, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 01:05 AM by Kaine.)

YOUNG AND A MENACE

Yet again, she said nothing. Offered no scathing response nor pleading dialogue. She shivered at their touch, did not turn away when their tongue slithered across the silken fur beneath her ear. Despite what she might say, it was quite obvious that she had been done for from the start.

Rearing upon her hind legs, the amethyst doll used both forepaws to shove against their right shoulder. Orchid optics roved toward the ground, intentions clear. Lay down, don't ask questions. "I'm inclined to oblige, little pixie, solely because you have my curiosity piqued." They drawled, haunches folding beneath them, hind limbs sprawling in a vaguely leftward direction. Forelimbs bent to follow suit, reclining the beast upon the terra as lazily as possible. Mismatched gaze narrowed to follow her movements, intrigued.

She circled, reminiscent of a fierce predator. Smoldering gaze remained fixed upon their lounging form, as though inspecting a prize. Stroking their ego, for all intents and purposes. The attention only fuelled the flames of their vanity. Brow quirked, wordlessly asking after her intentions. A thought occurred to them. "While I'm not usually one to question, I do have to wonder. Do you ever plan on giving me your name?" All this time, it had never really mattered. However, it appeared that the godling was stuck with her now. "I would not mind if you choose to renounce your name, and allow me to give you a new one, I'm simply curious. After all, you know mine. It only seems fair."

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE