gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-16-2018, 01:38 AM

He would obey announcing without a question. She would come to their side and pick up her paw to push them on their back before stepping over and placing all four of her paws at each joint, crouching to come into a hugging type of position. It wasn't entirely easy, that was for sure. She tried to keep her neck up to eye them nose to nose, it seemed both their eyelashes moving in unison with each other. She felt she hadn't been this close to them before, which was all true because they really hadn't know each other for long yet here she was dropping to her knees.

They would ask for something that hadn't even occurred to herself, her name. She had gotten so stuck on his little pixie that it lacked an importance for her. She may have been an obsessive maniac but the relationship with Angeal was more of a friend's with benefits other than her claim onto him. Kaine could call her their pet name until the day they died. "Is it really all that meaningful?" she questioned without expecting an answer. A slight chuckle in the form of a mumble in her throat. "Well, I do suppose I owe you now that I have you prisoner." She boasted sarcastically, of course trying to be cute in her all psychotic self.

"Agria." Her body would lean back onto him, her chest sliding down his, this would probably be unlike anything else they had felt before. They were such an all-powerful cocky bastard for taking women for what they were, and if they thought her little bit of giving took them around the world, boy they were wrong. "Now why don't you just lay back and relax Kaine." She may have been "holding him hostage" but she was here to do all the work.

-Fade- If Kaine wants ? xD

Walk "Talk" Think