gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-16-2018, 01:54 AM

YOUNG AND A MENACE

As of this point, the godling deigned relinquish their control. Precious as it was, the chaotic being was always one for a good time. One delicate paw shoved at their shoulder, until they were rolled onto their back. This was a rare position for them to be in. Bottoming wasn't their style, unless the right wolf was on top. The little pixie was one such creature, at least right here and now. Her fragile form descended upon their chest, aligning her limbs with theirs. Despite her position of power, their forelimbs wrapped easily around her petite shoulders. Rested loosely upon her spine. She was so soft, all lush edges and curves.

Fluttering lashes would find themselves described only as picturesque, alighting upon her cheeks. There was a strange kind of vulnerability in them, despite her overarching dominance at the moment. "Is it really all that meaningful?" She asked, oh so softly. Her voice didn't rumble and quiver against their breastbone, like so many others who had lain atop them. It was, in truth. There was power in a name, and knowing what someone had been called the day of their birth was far stronger than to know a name that wasn't true. Her soft laughter was all too endearing. "Well, I do suppose I owe you now that I have you prisoner." Though it was in their nature to assert that they were, in fact, the strongest here, they kept their jaws tightly closed.

After all, she was rather cute when she was trying to be big and bad. "Agria." She finally said. A thoughtful hum would rumble from deep within their chest. "Agria." The beast repeated, rolling the syllables about on their tongue. "Now I know what I should moan while we fuck," they drawled, sly grin stretching across their lips. The smooth slide of her body against theirs as she moved against them was intoxicating. "Now why don't you just lay back and relax Kaine."

There was no point in arguing with that.

-fade-

"speech"

I THINK THAT GOD IS GONNA HAVE TO KILL ME TWICE