gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
01-16-2018, 02:28 AM

She would try her best and just remain atop of them, holding them tightly and lightly somehow alike. Stubborn to not be removed as her stories of ripping out wolves throats and killing innocent children could have been seen as a hoax. But it wasn't. As Kaine was in here showing a hidden weakness that they weren't even aware was happening, Agria would do the same. A romantic at heart it was her one true break-me-down.

Lifting her head lightly she would try to gather their attention onto her own darkened form, "I guess you have places to be..." And nearly a minute later she would drag herself up off the ground to step over their figure with care not to kick or trip over them. She could feel it again, the boil. She was not long ago standing at their borders and then nearly begging to be by their side but she couldn't. She took her leave before judgement and she felt that she wouldn't be good enough for the "Abraxas". At least not in the eyes of them.

She remained standing on point, facing away from the Giant even if they spoke. An angered and also hurt girl growing inside. She would expect Kaine to just leave, she wasn't up for the fight anymore. She already got it all out earlier, or well, most of it. If what they had was so good, she would keep it at that. No more harsh words, at least tonight.

Walk "Talk" Think