Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-17-2018, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 08:45 PM by Shrapnel.)
Okay as many of you may have noticed I have been rather absent lately and I apologize for that. I haven't spent much time at home in the evenings cause I've been rather pissy with my brother ever since he thought it was okay to get in a fist fight with me. So rather than kick his teeth down his throat I've found it easier to just not be at home so my mom doesn't have to deal with a hospital bill for one of her children.

SO!

Now that I am home (I really really miss posting) I'm looking to get some more threads for my chars since it's been a while since I've posted any of them. All my babies are horribly neglected. I'd like to get roughly one thread a piece for them and I'll probably be dropping all my old threads save for ones with Rory and Faite so If you are still interested in keeping an old thread with me please let me know. If we don't have any threads together then feel free to post here. Here is my plot page - I haven't updated it yet to add Belial or Ronovae, but I'll do that here in a bit. I may accept more than one thread for each char, it'll all just depend on my muse and the amount of free time I have.

Continuing
Run This Town (Fable x Justice)
Against The Waves (Rory x Kai)
When The Lights Come On (Faite x Pack)
Memories Long Gone (Mortar x Delaney)
It's nobody, just nobody (Amethyst x Chasm)

New Threads
Afrit x Malleus (Me Starting) Click
Legion x Jupiter Lazuli Starting) Click
Valor x Jaidah (Bird Starting)
Mortar x Caliber (Me Starting)
Faite x Jewell (Asena Starting)
Miach x Zuriel/Daelos (Me Starting)
Ronovae x Ra (Me Starting)
Valor x Dragon (Me Starting)
Nyko x Roseus (Me Starting)
Aodhan x Avalon (Me Starting)
Ily x Caelestis (Me Starting)
Rory x Maple (Me Starting)
Amethyst x Itzal (Me Starting)
Legion x Itzal (Moo Starting)
Amethyst x Torin (Me Starting)

Chars I need threads for
Amethyst
Anamalech
Aodhan
Armai
Asha
Belial
Fable (since the one with Justice is kind of old)
Faite (I want a few threads with her)
Kharnage
Ithiliel
Lionel
Miach
Nyko
Ronovae