Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-17-2018, 04:07 PM
Absentmindedly he began digging a trench with his left forepaw by pushing it out and then pulling it back in. He did this for several moments, the weight of his paw displacing the sand and carving, very slowly, a mark in it. It really was a bummer that he couldn't wrangle any of his friends into helping him. He supposed he could ask his mom or wrestle with one of his siblings, but he wanted his skills to be a surprise.

While he was surprised by the voice of another reaching his ears, he wasn't surprised that it it belonged to Ashiel. Running into him was becoming a common occurrence. Jupiter's head shot up and he turned to grin up at the older boy. "Ashiel!" Well, he wasn't really down anymore since Ashiel was with him, but nevertheless his gleeful expression quickly turned into a scowl as he recounted the reason behind his previously sullen mood. "I want to get better at attacking but nobody," he shot a rude glance over his shoulder at Amadeus, "Will help me practice."

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.