gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-04-2013, 02:41 PM

Intelligent amethyst eyes watched quietly as a few more wolves showed their faces at the meeting. The brute that took his place among them intrigued her. Not only was he the only brute to show up as of yet, his leg was apparently completely missing. And yet, he seemed to be thriving on his own just fine. That impressed fact impressed the fea. She turned her attention to the last attendee of this meeting briefly. The fea seemed to know the other white-hued fea that had been here before Alena had arrived. She didn't really grab Alena's attention, but the black and white wolf did ask a very interesting question. Must they swear fealty to this inky-hued wolf? Before she could ponder this more the new leader of these lands spoke up.

Every term and condition that she listed seemed exceedingly fair in the assassin's eyes. She could understand the need to respect their allies and that it was important to do your part for the pack. Alena didn't much care for the pack's welfare, it wasn't in her nature, but it was only fair that if someone was to do something for her she should do the same in return. She was dark, not unreasonable. It also showed how wise the madame was, knowing that loyalty was earned, not simply given. It was intriguing though that this creature had already chosen her right hand wolf, the master of this pack so to speak, yet she didn't see him here today. Alena didn't question it, just assuming that he would be showing his face soon enough. When the opportunity to question the leader was given, Alena decided to take advantage of it to finally speak. Her voice was smooth and sweet, but the soft kindness of her voice didn't touch her eyes. "Madame, I believe your rules are fair enough. I do wonder, however, how one is supposed to prove themselves worthy of these ranks you speak of. How will you measure our worth?" Alena was comfortable following this fea after the speech she had given, but the white fea wasn't sure she would be as forgiving to the rest of the wolves here were she have to report to them.

"Speech."