gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
01-19-2018, 10:14 AM
The younger wolf was indeed brilliant, and she showed it by the ideas that she gave voice to. Star was proud of the rainbow child. Jewell had come a long way since she was a pup, and the healer was glad to have been around to see her grow into such a fine young wolf. They could learn a lot from each other, and Star was hopeful that their friendship would continue until her last day. "I would love to see these things done, maybe when we get back I can help you put some of your ideas to use? I can only imagine the great things you are capable of and I bet my imagination has absolutely nothing on your true abilities. Well done, Jewell!" She gave a small giggle and nudged her friend gently, nodding back towards the direction of her den. "We have what we need for now, I need to get them to dry storage before they wilt too much. Want to walk back with me?" Star tilted her head and smiled warmly, waving her creamy tail and hoping tht the younger wolf would walk with her.

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!