i will love you till the end of t i m e

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 02:55 PM

promise you'll remember that you're mine

They were Tortugans now, it seemed. It was a strange thing for Ocena to get used to. She would find it difficult to get used to the milder temperatures and the no longer bitter winters, she was sure. And to claim a pack that had been so recently ruled by others seemed strange. How could the challengers that had stolen Glaciem from them feel so comfortable seated upon their new throne?

But Ocena was finding it difficult to focus on such things right then. They didn't seem as important now that her pack had a home once more. The lands they would now rule were a far cry from their icy homelands, but they were better than being a pack of wanderers. And some would soon have pups on the way, she was sure. Mercianne and Awaken seemed to have grown close, and Ocena watched it all with a sort of mothering gaze. It was unlikely that Crusade and Cifer would be having any more children any time soon, but they were as in love as ever. It was sweet. And it made her miss Gargoyle.

A sigh escaped the marbled female as she tilted her head back, summoning her mate from wherever he was. She felt bad about calling him to her when he was likely busy, but for the moment, Ocena just wanted to feel his presence at her side once more. She had almost lost him, and therefore she was allowed to be a little more clingy than she typically was, right? She could still remember seeing his form crumpled on the cave floor, and Ocena shuddered at the thought, pushing it away as she waited for Gargoyle to make his appearance. He would come, of that she was sure. He had never neglected her when she needed him.

Speech