gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-20-2018, 09:18 PM

Brandr glanced at the sun, careful not to look at it directly but taking comfort in it's climb. He longed for the heat that spring would bring and he was grateful it was around the corner. Maybe then he could feel like he was of more use. A wider variety of prey would make for more engaging hunting. Abaven's lack of numbers and trained fighters had been weighing on his mind as well and as Sparrow talked a frown passed across his face. She was right, of course. If the Abraxas stormed Abaven as they were the pack would be decimated. He nodded in agreement but was unsure what to offer.

"I suppose we could step up efforts to recruit but without keeping sustained interest I don't know that it will do us much good." The question though was how? He wasn't quite sure. Brandr had never thought of himself as any sort of 'leader'. "I don't know if this is an odd thought but perhaps you could ask those who've remained for their thoughts?"

Sparrow asked him about appointing a Prima Pattuglia. He had to pause for a moment to recall which rank that was but when he did he nodded. "Yes, it may be good to get stock of where the other packs are at and what their view of the Abraxas are. We should also determine where the Abraxas have created their pack and to what extent their numbers are."

Some evenings feel like windows where we tip our hats beyond all the failures that afflict us and the dusk that feeds the dawn