Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-04-2013, 03:11 PM

His call was responded to rather quickly. Patiently he waited, reclining to his haunches. Considering. It was a bit strange to him that he needed permission to mate, but the possibility of children was a real one -- and one he had to consider. He was planning on inviting Silent into Seracia soon, after all, given she wanted to join him. It had been a subject both of them had been avoiding, but his mind had been mind up, after all.

A younger woman approached, and Bronze bowed his head respectfully. A serious look crossed his features, but he did offer a short-lived smile. "Kamala, I believe it is," he noted respectfully. He did not pay a whole lot of attention to pack affairs, but she was one of the King's children -- and one of his superiors. "I wanted to seek your permission to potentially bear children. I have reunited with a woman I have not seen for years..." his voice trailed off. How much he could say about her! But that was not why he was here. "I intent to invite her to Seracia soon. If we do bear children -- though I am not sure we are able -- I want for them to live in Seracia, as well."