Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-20-2018, 09:49 PM

Naudir let the wind wrap around her as she nodded at Ásvor's words. She would make a note to ask her mother and her other siblings about joining Dauntless but she was almost certain Katja would answer no. The others were also likely to decline. Naudir would just go with the flow and see how everything played out but she would not deny who she was and who was important to her. If it turned out she was not a good fit for Dauntless then she would go. No questions asked. No grudges.

Naudir grinned at Ásvor and nodded. She could take her time hunting down her family and asking them to join. After all, no one had said no to her yet and if she played it right surely she'd have little to worry about. She pondered her sisters words then nodded. "Agreed. At this point in our lives we'd grow best in a pack and as Finnvi we can weather anything." She reached over to nuzzle her sister's shoulder. "I've missed you Ásvor. It will be nice to live with a member of my own family again for awhile instead of relying on glimpses and chance meetings. Come on, I'll show you to Dauntless!"

-exit. Shall I start a thread on the Dauntless border?-

"Talk"