Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-20-2018, 10:03 PM

Valdís nodded. Yes, most things would work out in the end if she'd just be patient enough but that was the trouble really. She wasn't patient. She wanted things fixed the moment they were broken. Deep in her heart she just wanted her mother to show up again, for the two of them to go home and reclaim their pack but she knew that life wasn't that simple. Such thinking would only hold her back. She needed to start her new life here. The trick was deciding what that entailed.

Ásvor suggested they rest and she nodded. Normally she'd put on the tough-girl act. She hated showing anything that could be seen as weakness but she trusted Ásvor more than she had anyone else since her home pack fell. She took a few steps toward the patch of earth but found herself hesitated. "Actually, I'm sure I can make it back. I'm fine, really. I- no, you're right. I could use a good rest." There was something alluring in the way Ásvor moved and when the other made her request Valdís found herself drawn to the other woman. She smiled shyly and nodded. "I'd love to." She carefully maneuvered herself onto the ground, curling up except for her forelegs which stretched out before her as she gazed up at her friend. She'd caught the end of that statement. In the morning she'd be gone. "Where will you go?"

"Talk" "You" Think