Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-20-2018, 10:37 PM

It was in that moment that the the hatred burned within her pools as he eyes the cream lupine before her. How could have she been so stupid? How could she lost? Damned be the surprise attack. Yes, she was took by surprise but was that really the reason she lost? So many questions still without answer as the cream hag climbed on top of her, spitting saliva from dangerous canines all over the succubae's acutely beautiful visage. She demanded answers, how conveninent for her.
I do not know much about him, hag. she responded in a falsetto, her voice trembling before realising a whine as the other canines were to close to her throat. Alright! she professed, a edgy, high voice emitted before she continued, Ra is his name. I only saw him for two seasons then he left us. I do not even know if his stories were true or not. she squirmed as she ended her sentence in another whine, orange pomegranate optics never leaving the other woman's. Would that satisfy her? Who knows.

" haunted"

html by castlegraphics;
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together