gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-21-2018, 01:31 AM

He nodded to his brother's want of visiting the orchard and he himself wanted to move to the land as it was more homely than some of the others. His eyes moved to the hell river. He'd seen them before but this one mesmerized him. He could find a branch and take it's fire power to use as his own. But would the locals see his power and know to respect him. He doubted it.

His left ear twitched as his brother spoke once more. If Harkin did not retrieve females Dae would surely have to find him and show him how it was to loose a peice of him. His eye moved to look upon his brother from the side. He was clearly suspicious of the way his brother laughed but he left it alone. "How has your own search been fairing brother? Find any good women to take as your own? Or are you leaving the gene spreading to me?" the last part was but a jest and it showed in the way he chuckled after he spoke the words. He knew his brother liked a good woman as much as he himself did.

"Daemon" &"Nabis"

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.