gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-22-2018, 01:18 AM
Gem-like eyes only opened when he heard the approach of Regulus' paw steps. Exodus' paws were placed squarely, and he stood comfortably at his full stature - but even so, he failed to compare to the Archangel. The great red male towered over him. Ears tucked back as the younger man began to expect some form of reprimand, and was thus surprised when Regulus came close to give him a hug. Exodus blinked in surprise, but leaned into the hug lightly, appreciating the gesture more than he would've thought. It made him think that perhaps he should have come home sooner, and sought healing through his family. Yet, back then, he couldn't shake the grief of losing his mother, and he still hadn't processed his father's murder. He perked when he heard his leader and mentor speak, and the extension of sympathy was taken to heart.

"Thank you, Regulus," the younger said with a respectful dip of his head, "That means more to me than you know." Taking a breath, Exodus began padding toward the opening in Celestial's protective border wall. It would be so good to be home amongst familiar wolves, and get back to his regular duties to keep himself busy and achieve his goals. He turned to look at Reg, parting his jaws to speak again. "I know you're not asking any questions," he began, his brows pulling together as his tone became apologetic, "But, I still want to apologize for taking off without notice. Everything just happened so quickly, and I didn't know what else to do... I miss her so much... I miss both of them. I feel robbed of so much with my parents gone. I had to go seek answers on my own. I think I'm ready... to live with them in my heart, even if they can't be by my side."