Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-22-2018, 04:47 AM

He was doing a test run with some herbs he had found, though the effects were something completely unexpected. He sat outside his den, feeling light headed and completely...out of it. It had been a couple of hours though, the male's mind questioning everything in the universe. Whatever he had found, did some weird things to his head...but he had to admit, it was...pretty relaxing. Not only that, but he was feeling really hungry, but he couldn't quite figure out how to move yet. What was this sorcery? What herb had he eaten? He'd have to find someone that knew what it was called, but so far...he liked the effects. He had been working a lot lately, and after stressing about trying to save Dragon's eyesight, this served well to make his stress melt away.

Only when he heard Dragon's howl ring across the lands did he manage to somewhat pull out of his weird stupor. He felt like time was going super slow, so when he got up it took him a minute to remember how to walk. That wasn't the only problem that presented itself...now he felt really thirsty, but he didn't think he'd have time to get water right now. And he certainly didn't want to be late to whatever his brother was calling them for. It felt like it took him ages to get to where the others were gathering, but it had actually only taken a few short minutes. Spotting Afrit, he headed over and heavily sat next to her. Gazing up at his taller sister, he smiled wider than he meant to, tail thumping against the ground. "Hey Afrit~ Wanna help me look for some more later? I found a really neat herb and I feel great!" Okay, so maybe his words were kinda scrambled, not that he noticed. In his head, he was pretty damn sure he had told Afrit an entire paragraph of words...

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!