size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
01-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Hymn had left his mother and Athena a few days ago to begin his search for his wayward family. He moved eastward, the landscape becoming more familiar as he went. He had ranged far from the lands he had grown up a lot in his early years and it gave him a melancholic mix of nostalgia and vague familiarity to once more be on this continent. Once he had wandered these lands with his brother by his side, now however Psalm was long gone and even Novel had left for other lands, he missed both with all his heart and wandering these lands made their absence tangible.

His attention was pulled from the gently budding pink on the branches above his head by a familiar bark and the scent of his son. One child down, two more to go.

Hymn adjusted his course to move towards the direction his son appeared to be in. "Allegro!" He called as the image of his son appeared before him as he rounded a tree. His face automatically split into a grin, he picked up his pace slightly, pushing himself towards his son, ready to bowl him over in a playful tackle if the boy wasn't quick enough.

"Speech"

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3