size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
01-23-2018, 02:12 PM
It was actually startling when Regulus broke the silence, and it took Justice a long moment to register what he meant. At first she eyed him with a scowl of confusion. Who was back? Her missing brothers? No, he said something about a bitch. Was he being deliberately cryptic or had the alpha suffered a stroke or something? Sure she was a bit absent lately but she was fairly certain that she would have heard if he had a stroke, so he must have been doing it deliberately, playing sage-on-the-mountain. Well if he was going to act like a sage he could at least say something... well... sage instead of just randomly calling her to spout off weirdness.

Then it finally settled in to her apathy fogged brain who the only bitch she and her brother would have the right to kill would be, and her expression of confusion cleared instantly into a crystalline fury. "The bitch that killed Dad and hurt Valor?" she growled, though it was far more statement than question. "I want to find her and end it. Make sure she can't ever, ever hurt someone again the way she hurt my brother. Make sure she can't do to..." She choked a moment, the images of what had remained still startlingly clear in her mind, "...make sure she can't do what she did to my father to anyone else. Not her and not that creature she ran off with. Cowards," she spat out at the last.