Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
01-23-2018, 07:27 PM
HELLO LOVELIES!

Now, I know what you're thinking. Whatever could this mean, Fox? What on earth do you have up your sleeve now? Well, kind reader, let me enlighten you.

MORTALS BECOMING GODS:
So! As I'm sure all of you know, the Abraxas are trying to spread their brand, so to speak. The goal is to have more packs springing up in the future, and those packs will of course need populated! That's where you lovely folk come in. There may be a lot of Abraxas, but its not quite enough to populated a nation. Plus, whats the point of ruling the world if it's just them? No, the end goal as far as Amon is concerned is one cohesive nation which is ruled in their God's name. Before you decide whether or not this might interest you, let's go over what sorts would probably do well, and those that maybe wouldn't.

ENCOURAGED TRAITS:
All Ranks and Skills are encouraged. My idea is that while there will always be at least one Abraxas pack which is home to just the Abraxas (A home capital of sorts,) other packs might encourage mortal participation. Tier 1 Ranks will likely be held by Abraxas, but all others could be achieved by mortals.
Creative character sorts are encouraged. Crazy coat colors? Awesome. Fascinated by poisons and traps and trickery, etc? Awesome. Figured out how to use fire? Awesome. Sees weird stuff in their dreams? Awesome. Anything that elevates them above 'mere mortal' into 'more interesting and slightly more useful mortal.'
Characters looking to play a religious aspect. I would not call this an overwhelmingly religious plot by any means, but if your character isn't "converted" to the Fallen God, they should probably at least keep quiet about it. In a lot of ways, this is also a crusade of sorts. Heresy = Bad.
Ambitious characters. I mean, c'mon, their whole shtick is that if you hang with them, you get a throne in heaven once you die, and if they accomplish the Fallen God's mission, they will be able to walk the earth as immortal gods. That's a pretty good bargain for the power hungry.
Military minds. If you're a fan of, oh, I don't know, Roman Conquest, this is probably the place for you. That's explanatory.
Accepting of many different strengths. The Empire will not be a place for those who aren't willing to earn their keep, but that doesn't mean you're limited in your ways to do so. Physical strength is important, but equally important is knowledge and wisdom. As long as your character has something of value to offer, they can grow to be respected. Of course, obviously, it is something that will have to be earned.

DISCOURAGED TRAITS:
Excessively sassy characters. Look I'm not saying they can't have a backbone. I'm just saying that respect goes a long way with these jerks, and mortals that needlessly backtalk are prooobably going to be chewed on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Murderers without a cause. We don't want your senseless troublemakers. It you lead an angry mob back to pack borders without a darn good reason to back it up, you'll probably find one waiting for you there too. Make good choices, kids.
In it for themselves, sorts. This pack structure is going to focus heavily on not just interacting with pack members, but dozens of other Empire members as well. There will be a lot of amazing bonds and connections potentially made. If you're not looking for IC development, why not just stay as a rogue my dude?

ABRAXAS NAVY SEALS: (Working names: The Empire's Devils/Fallen Devils, etc?)
ALSO! A little baby idea I'd like to see put into action now that bands are a thing, is a special Ops force of sorts. This band would carry out missions for all packs in the Abraxas Empire, from gathering intel to recruiting members, and even perhaps carrying out hits on their enemies. Characters here should be focused on earning skill points (eventually, if they don't have them now its okay but it should be a focus) and I'd prefer players confident in their fighting ability. I'd love to host some spars to freshen people up, so no worries if you're not immediately a gladiator, but it should be on your radar to improve whenever possible. Essentially, think of them as the Abraxas Navy Seals, more or less. If you have a character you think would make a good member of the team, let me know why! This is open to Abraxas wolves and mortals!

So anyways, if this sounds like something you might have a character to toss into, keep an eye out! I'll be updating this thread as more Empire news happens, as well as posting wanted ads for specific ranks or skill sets!! Feel free to post below to express interest, ask questions, or honestly for any other reason you can think of pertaining to this. I'm excited to see what you guys think!~

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!