Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-23-2018, 09:17 PM

Well, so much for first impressions. He knew he hadn't made a good one, but he wasn't as social as he ought to be with his rank. He was trying though. He dipped his head, though he knew sort of who she was, he figured it was better to introduce themselves face to face rather than hear from his brother who the other was. He offered a small smile, trying to make things seem...less awkward. Was that even possible? He had no idea that she was jealous of him. Though he hadn't been around Ty for a while before Dauntless had been founded, he and his brother had always had that bond when he was still in Abaven. He supposed it was that bond and the promises they made to each other that got them where they were, and Cloud had always stood by to support his darker counterpart.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Aranea," He offered a grin, a toothy smile spreading across his maw. It faltered shortly after though, as Aranea stumbled for words. He glanced towards her children, and he couldn't help but stare at them for a long moment. While he knew Ty and her had a thing, it didn't occur to him that they were serious enough for them to start a family so soon. He stood there in a sort of daze. Man, his brother was lucky...Aranea was pretty, he had to admit. And he also couldn't believe he was an uncle when he wasn't even two years old yet! "Nuada and Rain, huh? Man I can't believe my brother is a dad and I'm an uncle..." He trailed off, then after a moment he turned back to her. "Congratulations! And uh, if you ever need help with them...don't hesitate to ask." He turned to watch them again, a small smile growing steadily bigger as he watched them play.

"Speak"

art by mochiimomo