size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
01-24-2018, 12:09 PM
Ooc: crappie tag, sorry x.x

The boy grinned a toothy grin as his suspicions were confirmed. It may have been a bit of an easy guess, but Amos was still happy to take the win and be proud of his powers of deduction nevertheless. His tail tapped the ground several times as he gazed at the crimson man. The boy wasn't really sure what he expected an alpha to be like when he finally met one, but this guy at least seemed nice enough. Amos assumed not everyone would be like Aurielle's family though.

As Regulus took him in Amos briefly followed suit. Dang this guy was tall! Why so many tall wolves? They all made him feel short even though he knew he was taller than average. Flicking an ear at the man's words, Amos couldn't help a little smile from forming on his lips reflexively as he mentioned 'Rielle. That girl was interesting for sure, and fun to chat with. He was glad she thought good things about him. "I'm glad I managed I managed to leave a lasting impression that wasn't a bad one then. She did make joining a pack sound alright." Nodding enthusiastically, Amos added, "Very much so!"

Yeah, this man seemed to be pretty cool. After all, if he really would give Amos fight lessons then that would be kind of amazing. He'd only managed to get one in recent memory, from Ashiel, but still the boy wanted to learn more. He had every intention of taking up any and all offers to teach him even slightly fight related things. If he did that, then maybe someday he could get really good like FeliĀ  or his mother.

Amos was caught a tad off guard by the offer that was extended, taking a half step back to look up at Regulus uncertainly. "Really? I mean... yeah! That would be pretty cool!"