size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-24-2018, 02:12 PM

She tried a genuine smile to the boy, watching her children as he was watching them too. She did hold some kind of weird trust towards him, since Tyranis did, but still held her secret grudges.

"I can't believe I'm a mother." A little of humor in her tone, it was hard to show. But it was the truth, even though Tyranis was as young as her, and Cloud too as an uncle of the same age, she was the one that actually gave birth. Her very tiny frame giving life to two little beings. It was really a miracle of nature. Even though she didn't see it as a blessing when she first discovered she was pregnant.

She gave a small nod in agreement to his offer of help, but still watched the children and didn't go to turn toward him at all. That was, until she went to mention, "You know, you and Ty don't look anything alike." Looking up at his face with that still tiny grin, "But you also do at the same time." Their faces and their builds were something she found in common. But not only that of their appearance, but their demeanor. They seemed hard and soft at the same time and also good for leading. So much unlike her she thought. How did she end up here?

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead